Our staff will insure your healthcare visit is a positive experience provided in a friendly yet professional manner. We offer a full line of family medical services including basic immunizations, wellness checks, physical exams (DOT, school admission, sports), and preventative health screens throughout the lifespan. We treat chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and hypercholesterolemia as well as your acute medical needs for colds, influenza and other illnesses. We accept most health insurance plans. We provide referrals to the best specialists in the area when necessary.
- Basic immunizations (Stay ahead of illness)
- Wellness checks (All Ages and all conditions)
- Physical exams (DOT, school admission, sports)
- Health screens (Preventative healthcare screening)
- Chronic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, & more)
- Acute medical needs (colds, influenza and other illnesses)
- Specialist referrals (Referrals to the Best in the area
What We Do Not Do
What we don’t do: MFH is not a chronic pain management provider but we can help you to find providers that specialize in this service. MFH also does not accept new Workman’s Compensation patients nor automobile accident patients.
For More Answers, Go to our Frequently Asked Questions Page.